Well, as the title says ...
Iron Man's helmet!!
So, I started this project three days before my friend's birthday (hah, bad idea!!!) and was completely thinking I was not EVER going to possibly get it done.
But I did, obviously.
*insert giddy laughing*
Moral of the story: Don't go skimpy on duct tape and spray paint!!! XD
My first "attempt" was a complete fail (no, there is not a picture!! ahhh!) :}
I got incredibly irritated and just went almost crazy ... but it usually takes a whole lot to make me give up on anything. Anyway, I ended up using the "fail" as a prototype and soo ...
(after hours upon hours) ... I got this.
Turned out pretty well considering that I was so pressed for time and all.
I used mostly medium weight cardboard and made a sort of cap like thing from the inside, using the duct tape to get the pieces to mold together loosely (so I could make changes if needed).
(sorry no pictures for that ...)
I used heavy duty glue to bond the whole thing together and make it look like metal or whatever. :)
First coat of paint turned out pretty well ... not enough coverage and a few mess ups.
I'm pretty sure I put four coats of both the gold and red on. XD
More was needed in certain places of course and the thing smelled horrendously!!
(by the way, like if YOU (...and she knows who she is! eheh!) like end up dying from the fumes ... well, sorry!!
*makes oops face*
Joking, people, joking.
But anyways here it is, in all it's glory.
Altogether ... I think it must've took about 20 hours (like I am totally guessing here ...)
So, tell me what you think, my darlings!!