"Life is not a dress rehearsal. The curtain is up and you are on. So get out there and give it your best shot." ~Unknown



Search This Blog

Thursday, February 12, 2015

The doctor and the detective


 ---
"The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes."
Sherlock Holmes 
-The Hound of the Baskervilles


So, yes, I am an avid Sherlock Holmes fan.  ABSOLUTLY love the books and the films by Basil Rathbone ... He's an amazing Holmes, just saying!

I obviously had to do some fan art, right? Yes. It's not a question.


I got my look for him from several differnt sources, just basically imagining what I felt he would look like, and some of the movies. 



... And I could not forget the dear Doctor Watson.

The bottom (right) picture is himself and Mary Morstan. *giggles* I adored them in "The Sign of the Four", even though they had so little lines, but couldn't help myself.



What ho? A clue!!



Holmes conducting some crazy experiment in which he blows up half of 221 B ... Joking! 
Poor Watson ... :]



So there they are my lovelies!
 Oh and here's an extra ... This is for a freind (you know who you are... EHEHEH!)


(Dd it a while back but wanted you to see it)


Blessings!
-The Abilaine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thanks for commenting!. :D
Please keep all ideas and language friendly and Godly. My art and other's art I post here are done by young artists, so please keep your criticism friendly and encouraging.

God Bless,
~Abilaine