"Life is not a dress rehearsal. The curtain is up and you are on. So get out there and give it your best shot." ~Unknown



Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Birthday loveliness


 So, my birthday was this month ... :}

*clears throat

"A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY TO MEEEE ...!"


OK. I'm sorry. :}

Alrighty, sooo ... my dearest friend Hannah (at Hannah's Haberdashery) pulled together a crazy party for me, my sister (who has a birthday in this month as well ... hehe!), and another friend. :D They both are just the best, kindest things on this planet. So very blessed to have them!





*high-pitched squeal*

JUST LOOK AT ALL THE DARLING PERFECTION?!?!?! I could hardly pull it out of it's bag when she gave it to me, honestly!!! He has the most soft, fluffy hair ... it's loveliness!!

 *completely goes into giggle fit*

And, prepare, my friend (she knows who she is). :} I'll convert you.

If you want to see more of Hannah's amazingness, go here.



This was me when I got home with it:

 
(honest... O.o)
 
.
.
.




 And for those who don't know ... yes. I am an absolute fan of Disney's "Beauty and the Beast".
So when my friend handed me this I was completely ecstatic.

I've seen soo many crayon melts but I have never tried it. LOVE it so much! Thank you, Elizabeth. It went straight on my wall, by the way. :D

Blessings!

~TheAbilaine


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thanks for commenting!. :D
Please keep all ideas and language friendly and Godly. My art and other's art I post here are done by young artists, so please keep your criticism friendly and encouraging.

God Bless,
~Abilaine