"Life is not a dress rehearsal. The curtain is up and you are on. So get out there and give it your best shot." ~Unknown



Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Angry birds, Elsa, and Sherlock Holmes hat - colymer clay

Since I did my Avenger clay figures (here) I decided I would put up some more of my stuff ... :D


Angry Birds and Bad Piggy





















 
 
 Queen Elsa of Arrendale
 



 
 
 Sherlock Holmes deerstalker hat
 


 
 
Did this for a dear friend of mine .. unfortunately in the mailing process the bow fell off (*screams*)
but it was repairable so I'm exceedingly happy about that. :D
 
 
 
So do tell me what you think, my dears!
 
God Bless,
~The Abilaine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thanks for commenting!. :D
Please keep all ideas and language friendly and Godly. My art and other's art I post here are done by young artists, so please keep your criticism friendly and encouraging.

God Bless,
~Abilaine