"Life is not a dress rehearsal. The curtain is up and you are on. So get out there and give it your best shot." ~Unknown



Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Spring gown


Taaaaaa-daaaa!

Spring defiantly sprung over this gown!! EHEHE! Had fun doing this though it did take a while ...


I wanted it to feel like she had just walked out of winter, just beginning to bloom and grow. 


Drew my ideas for this one from quite a bit of different of my own and Sarah's. 

Yes, she looks like Rapunzel from Tangled!! Haha! I wasn't originally going for that but ... It ended up so. :D

I like this one well enough but it's my least favorite I have to admit. I'M SUCH A  PERFECTIONIST!! 




The other three seasons:

-The Abilaine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thanks for commenting!. :D
Please keep all ideas and language friendly and Godly. My art and other's art I post here are done by young artists, so please keep your criticism friendly and encouraging.

God Bless,
~Abilaine