"Life is not a dress rehearsal. The curtain is up and you are on. So get out there and give it your best shot." ~Unknown



Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Autumn gown


Ahhhh! I feel like a mother being asked who her favorite kid is!! BUT THIS IS MY FAVOURITE!!

Adore the autumn season. The weather is not too hot, not too cold. Perfection!! And plus there's pie. 

Ok. Where was I?

Hahah!


 I wanted this gown to have a look of an oak tree, and the leaves were falling to the ground (or skirt in this instance) I thought a ball gown (thus the full skirt). 


Aaaaaand I'm a sucker for crowns/hats of ANY kind thusly I crowned her Queen of the Autmun. Eheh!


Again, I am doing this with the help and inspiration of Sarah from her blog Poetic Meditations.

Other three seasons:



-The Abilaine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thanks for commenting!. :D
Please keep all ideas and language friendly and Godly. My art and other's art I post here are done by young artists, so please keep your criticism friendly and encouraging.

God Bless,
~Abilaine