"Life is not a dress rehearsal. The curtain is up and you are on. So get out there and give it your best shot." ~Unknown



Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Nature gown design project

Hello hello! 

So over the past week I have began a small challenge with the assistance of an amazing artist friend of my mine!! Yay! Thank you again, Sarah!

We have a Pinterest board that will become public when we have finished if you want to see how we got the ideas.

So, the basic idea is to do gowns based upon nature. The four seasons and the elements and whatever comes to mind really. The sun and moon. Grass and sky. Get the picture? Ehhe!

I have a few other projects which I am going to post soon as well!!! AHHH!

Have a happy week!
-The Abilaine 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thanks for commenting!. :D
Please keep all ideas and language friendly and Godly. My art and other's art I post here are done by young artists, so please keep your criticism friendly and encouraging.

God Bless,
~Abilaine