"Life is not a dress rehearsal. The curtain is up and you are on. So get out there and give it your best shot." ~Unknown



Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

More art and an announcement


Beauty and The Beast ... FAVOURITE classic Disney movie EVER!


Mr. Sherlock Holmes 


Watched an amazing BBC series called Crabford and then Return to Cranford. Both were incredible and I suggest everyone to watch them ... I adore them!!! So thusly, I had to draw myf avourite couple ... William and Peggy


Alright alright, so I have no posted much here lately my darlings ... But, however, I am working toward getting more up and even posting some of my work right after I do it instead of posting HUGE "art dumps". 

Blessings, 
-TheAbilaine

Also, as a side note ... If anyone uses my pictures here on my blog PLEASED be sure to leave a comment and give me a link to wherever you have put them up. It's so much more nice to know how my art is being used. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thanks for commenting!. :D
Please keep all ideas and language friendly and Godly. My art and other's art I post here are done by young artists, so please keep your criticism friendly and encouraging.

God Bless,
~Abilaine