"Life is not a dress rehearsal. The curtain is up and you are on. So get out there and give it your best shot." ~Unknown



Search This Blog

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Cinderella (from the 2015 movie)

Ok ok ok!!

So I went with my mom and sister's to see the new Cinderella. And believe me everyone, there is not enough I could say in it's praise!! 
IT WAS INCREDIBLE. Just, it made me cry, and laugh, and get mad. The acting, the scenes, THE COSTUMES!! Ok, esspeclly the costumes!! Hehe! XD

But, yes, I had to draw her in that simply lovely ball gown, SOO here you are, my darlings!



More posts coming soon, darlings!
-The Abilaine



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thanks for commenting!. :D
Please keep all ideas and language friendly and Godly. My art and other's art I post here are done by young artists, so please keep your criticism friendly and encouraging.

God Bless,
~Abilaine